Lemonade - Scented Soy Candle
A refreshingly tart and juicy blend with notes of lemon, lavender, and jasmine. This candle is great for the spring and summer months, or to make your house smell fresh and clean!
- Made with 100% Soy Wax, grown in USA
- Cotton Wick • Lead-Free • core woven with paper fibers for rigidity
- Fine Fragrance Oils with Essential Oils • Phthalate-free
- Hand poured in small batches in Orange County, California
BURN TIME & DIMENSIONS:
- Mini (3.5 oz): approximately 20-25 hours, 2 5/8" diameter x 2.75" tall
- Regular (8oz): approximately 40-45 hours, 2 7/8" diameter x 3.75" tall
GIVE LOVE, GIVE LIFE: Every product purchased provides a meal to a child in need.
CANDLE USE & CARE:
- Trim the candle wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Before extinguishing, let wax melt to container edges, creating a full burn pool. This will prevent the candle from tunneling, which is where wax builds along the sides of the jar and does not melt all the way to the edges. Discontinue use when 1/4” wax remains.
- Recommend burning for at least one hour at a time, but no longer than 4 hours.
- Jar will be hot after lighting the candle; let wax cool completely before handling.
- Keep candle in a cool, dry place
To prevent fire or injury, burn within sight on heat resistant surface, away from flammable items. Keep away from children and pets. Store at room temperature. Seller/manufacturer not responsible for misuse.
Candles are produced in small batches and need a 1-2 week cure time before use. If you need more candles than currently available, contact us with the amount you need, and we can start a new batch for you. Please note that if order from a new batch of candles, it may take 2-3 weeks for us to make the new set and allow them to cure before shipping to you.